IF you want to become part of the SUN Network and/or Community and ALREADY HAVE A PCC (Professional Certified Coach) credential from an IF-accredited program, you might consider this 40-hour training:
Learning the Unique SUN Methodology — 40 CCEs
Purpose: To learn the unique SUN methodology and apply it with clients. 10+ hours mentoring included.
For continuing education (re-credentialing) or
- To qualify for the PCC or MCC credential or
- To add the SUN unique methodology to your coaching portfolio
- To enhance your clients effectiveness using a results-driven methodology incorporating practical spirituality
Who: Business and Life Coaches, External and Internal
For any graduate of an ICF-accredited coach training program or equivalent who wants to obtain an additional 40 hours of coach specific training and wishes to use the SUN methodology
Length: 40 hours spaced over 8-10 months
Objectives: To learn, experience and practice using the SUN methodology with 3 clients and receive 10 hours of coach mentoring.
Part I: Learn and experience the SUN methods
- To generate results that form the basis for experiencing the SUN methodology and an overview of the SUN methodology.
- Experience the Results and Well-Being Games and generate Guidelines for Living every 2-3 weeks. Both training and experience occur in each meeting.
- Learn your Life Purpose and how to facilitate it with clients, including couples, business partners, teams, families….
Part II: Coaching and Coach Mentoring
- Coach 3 clients using the SUN methodology.
- During Part II you may attend our monthly SUN Tele-classes and Global Skills Practices and receive additional credit.