SUN Coach Competency Training in Business appeals to companies who want managers or supervisors to learn basic coaching competencies to enhance their managerial role
- Introduction to Coaching– Basic – 30-35 hours
- Learning the Unique SUN Methodology – Advanced – 40 hours
- Mentoring for Coaches – Basic and Advanced – 10+ hours
SUN CCEU continuing education programs for re-credentialing
- Life Purpose Certification – 10 hours
- Advanced Coach Training – Learning the Unique SUN Methodology – 40 hours
- Jump Start Your Coaching Business With Success– 10 hours
The Ethics and Standards of Coaching – 3 hours
CUSTOMIZATION: content, timing and methodology
- If you or your organization has a unique situation, we partner with you to customize any program to meet your needs, budget and schedules.
- We provide top quality training 1:1, in small groups, in person, by distance learning, telephone, or any combination.
Kim Belf – Blazing New Trails