We are proud of our certified and credentialed coaches. Find out more about SUN Trainers in Coaching Leadership Roles providing leadership for the evolution of the coaching profession.
- Our Trainers, Master Coach Trainers, Coach Trainers and Associate Coach Trainers (ACT) deliver top quality customizable coach training programs, accredited coaching certifications, continuing education, coach mentoring and coaching. Each, in his/her own way, provides leadership for the evolution of the coaching profession.
- All SUN Trainers have at least a PCC credential (Professional Certified Coach) and almost all have an MCC (Master Certified Coach) – internationally recognized credentials. All SUN Coach Master Trainers have an MCC.
- We offer training in 6+ languages on 5 continents and offer options to train in person, by telephone and distance learning.
- Train, mentor and formally assess students using a coaching approach.
- Maintain an active coaching business.
- Have a strong commitment to continual self-improvement and the evolution of the coaching profession.
- Abide by the ethics and standards of the profession.
- Appreciate feedback and provide evaluation mechanisms for assessment purposes.
- Value being of service.
- Train from a holistic perspective, coaching from and for essence, with spiritual awareness.
Training can be delivered in these languages by these trainers
Alfonso Medina: Spanish, English, Italian Teri-E Belf: English
Meg Mann: English, Portuguese Kathy Harman: English
Eran Olenik: Hebrew, English Dalia Nakar: Hebrew, English
Paola Brumana: Italian, English Leanne Cusumano Roque, English
Cristina Campofreddo: Italian, English Virginia Velez: Spanish, English * * * * *
Notes: 1. SUN Coach Master Trainer: Vicki Escudé, MCC, still offering selected classes for SUN, not full accreditation
2. Leanne Cusumano Roque is offering the beginning Module, not full certification.