The Jazzy Side of Ethical Quandries
This 3-hour course meets ICF requirements for core Ethics training (3 CCE)
One never expects an ethical problem and it is far better to be foresighted than blind-sighted. If ethics is common sense, why do coaches have ethical issues?
IF you have an ethical inquiry, ICF has an excellent Ethics Assist Line which can be used by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or calling +1.859.219.3580
- What is Coaching?
- Distinguishing Ethics and the Law
- ICF Code of Ethics and Standards
- Frequently Asked Questions and Answers
- Confidentiality and Anonymity
- Coaching Friends and Family
- Terminating Client Agreements
- Sponsor Relationships and Contracts
- Coaching and Copyrights
- Top Areas Generating Ethical Inquiries
We believe that one should not be a coach without a solid grounding in the ethics and standards of coaching. Take this course and be surprised by what you learn.
For more information: info@ successunlimitednet.com
Protected Path – Teri-E Belf