IF you want to become part of the SUN Network and/or Community and ALREADY HAVE A PCC (Professional Certified Coach) credential from an ICF-accredited program, you might consider this 40-hour training:
– SUN programs may be 1:1, in small groups, in person, phone or distance learning.
– Costs vary depending upon trainer, size of group, method of training and location.
– Go to SUN Trainers
1. LEARNING the UNIQUE SUN METHODOLOGY — 40 hrs over 8-10 months
For any graduate of an ICF-accredited coach training program or equivalent who wants to obtain an additional 40 hours of CCEs for coach training and wishes to learn and use the unique SUN methodology.
- Use for continuing education (re-credentialing)
- Use credits to qualify for the MCC credential
- Add the unique SUN methodology to your coaching portfolio
- Receive 10 hours Mentor Coaching credit with 3 clients
- Learn your Life Purpose and how to facilitate the process with individuals, couples, business partners, teams, families…
- You may attend the SUN monthly Tele-classes, Global Skills Practices and SUN Education Retreats and receive additional credit