In all communications and behaviors you can expect SUN Trainers to be committed to and adhere to ethical coaching standards of the International Coach Federation (ICF) <coachfederation.org> and ethical coach training standards of the Association of Coach Training Organizations (ACTO) <actoonline.org>.
Teri-E Belf, MCC, SUN Director
- ICF Circle of Distinction Award, 2018
- Global Coaching Leadership Award, 2013
- Member, Ethics Committees, ICF and ACTO, on Global Ethics CoP
- Editorial Board, CHOICE, the magazine of professional coaches
- Founder, Owner and Director of the accredited world-wide Success Unlimited Network, LLC® Coach Training and Certification Program
- Created the world’s 1st International Coaching Symposium, Sharing Visions, Resources, and Approaches to the Art and Science of Coaching, 1996
- Created and chaired the 1st ICF Credential, Accreditation and Continuing Education Committee to launch coaching as a profession, 1998
- Board member, Personal and Professional Coaches Association (PPCA)
- Founding Member of Association of Coach Training Organizations (ACTO)
Alfonso Medina, MCC, Master SUN Coach Trainer
- First one to bring Success Unlimited Network( SUN) coaching to Spain
- First SUN member to participate in ICF-España Committee of Ethics, 2009
- Leader for the Coordinators Team in SUN Legacy Retreat in Spain 2009.
- Member of the Communications Committee for the European ICF Conference in Madrid, 2011
- Member and Workgroup co-leader in Credentialing and Accreditation Committee, ICF Global
- President of Nomination Committee ICF-España, 2011-2012
- Co-founder and current member of the COACHING COMPETENCES COMMITTEE, ICF-España (2013-2015)
- First one to bring SUN Coach training into Latin Améeica with students from more than 12 different countries
Kathy Harman, MCC, SUN Training Director
- Former President of the Association of Coach Training Organizations (ACTO)
- 2013/2014 President of ICF Virginia chapter
- Founder of Real Results Coach Training, developing coaches using the SUN ACTP program
- Author of PRISM Teams: Coaching Prolific, Radically-Innovative, Self-Managed Teams
- International Trainer of the PRISM Team Process
- Agile Coach and Certified Scrum Master
- Published in CHOICE magazine and Coaching World magazine, articles on Agile and Team Coaching
- Co-Founder of the Extraordinary Women’s Leadership Program, in collaboration with Virginia Commonwealth University
- Certified Coach Mentor
Dalia Nakar, MCC
- Member, Ethics committee. Israel Coaching Organization, 2010-2015
- President, Israel ICF Chapter, 2017, 2016, 2015
- Originator and trainer of the specialty of Retirement Coaching in Israel.
- Trains internal coaches and coaches managers in organizations.
- Member Global ICF Ethics COP, 2015-
Cristina Campofreddo, PCC – SUN Coordinator in Italy and South Africa – www.coachingera.com
My Purpose in Life is to follow my heart and trust my intuition to open new possibilities for myself and for other people.
- Founder of CoachingEra – Coaching & Training worldwide
- ICF Credentialing Assessor
- ICF Mentor Coach
- Success Unlimited Network® (SUN) Coach & Trainer
- First one to bring Success Unlimited Network (SUN) coaching to South Africa and Malta
- Leader for the Coordinators Team in SUN Legacy Retreat in Italy 2019
- Executive Manager at Training School in the International Financial Sector
- Member of ACTO Diversity & Inclusion Committee (Association of Coach Training Organization)
- Former Member of ACTO Expansion Committee
- ICF Capetown, South Africa, Communications MAnagere with the Social Media Portfolio
Vicki Escudé, MCC, Master SUN Coach Trainer, semi-retired from offering SUN accredited ACTP Program
- ICF Global Board of Directors – 3 years; Membership Committee, Ethics Independent Review Board, Chapter Founder, ICF Board Liaison to Research, Ethics, and Membership Committees; Global ICF Conference Balance Session Chair and presenter- 2 years.
- Presenter, ICF Global CONVERGE, 2017 Beyond Beliefs: Transformational Coaching with HEART
- ICF Charlotte, NC Board, 2015 – 2017
- ICF Credentialing Exam Assessor 2001 – present
- ICF Written Exam Task Force – 2012
- SUN Coach Trainer -(ICF ACTP) 2001- 2015
- SUN Master Coach Trainer – 2009 – 2015
- Founding Leader of SECA – Strategic Executive Coaching Alliance -(ICF ACTP program)
- Co-Founder of Advanced Coach Mentoring Program and Mentor Certification Program – (ICF CCEU programs) 2010 – present.
- Volunteer MCC Coach for The Coach Initiative – for Non-Profit CEOs
- University of Texas – Dallas (UTD) (ICF ACTP Program) – Faculty Member, Supervisor, Assessor, and Coaching Ethics Columnist – 2006 –2014
- Keynote speaker for first Corporate Coaching Conference 2008– Sao Paulo, Brazil, and Carolinas Coaching Conference, 2013
Trainers have produced and published a number of materials and courses that are offered in addition to the Coach Training. Many of these materials are not required for SUN certification. They are offered as additional resources that may be of value to a SUN coach. These are also sold to other coaches and other professionals.