Teri-E Belf, MA, CAGS, and the world’s first MCC (Master Certified Coach)
Why I love being a SUN Coach Trainer
It fulfills my purpose to create learning environments (packed with creativity, challenge, discovery, spaciousness and fun) wherein students connect with their inner wisdom and essence and weave in the knowledge, competencies of coaching. I prefer to train students who have a spiritual awareness because in my experience, the magnitude of the service provided is greatly amplified. For me, coach training gets at the essence of what is important. My favorite part is guiding someone to learn life purpose and we use that in training as a foundation or context for all choices. I also love marketing and training coaches to be successful.
Personal – My life purpose is to inspire and guide us to take steps towards our dreams by inspiring authentic service to the sacred. I do this with passion and contagious, sparkling enthusiasm. I am so happy when people, in any part of my life, find, amplify, love and share their inner light. I studied and experienced different spiritual philosophies and they all contributed to my worldview that we are ONE connected through unique forms of spiritual expression.
- BA in Psychology from Oberlin College, 1967
- MA in Educational Research from U. of Pittsburgh, 1970
- CAGS (60 credits past the Masters) in Educational Evaluation and Learning
- MCC from ICF, 1998 and committed to continual learning
Coaching and Training Experience
- Coaching since 1987
- Training coaches since 1991
- Developed and conducted 17 different management training programs – prior to coaching
- Adjunct Faculty, teaching coaching graduate programs in 7 colleges and universities
- A pioneer and leader in coaching, recipient of the Global Coaching Leadership Award, 2013
- Honoree inducted into the ICF CIrcle of Distinction, 2018
Ambassador for the Profession
• Writing, speaking, presentations, keynotes, media appearances and facilitating retreats for women enable me to share my passion for coaching in various ways. Books: Coaching with Spirit (English and Español), Simply Live it UP, and Facilitating Life Purpose Manual for Coaches (translated in 5 languages and more on the way), many coaching resources, interactive coaching learning aids, even a Wisdom deck, 25+ coaching articles on Amazon and 20+ YouTubes, search: Teri-E Belf.