SUN PATH – SUN COACHING METHODOLOGY for PCCs and MCCs
IF you want to become part of the SUN Network and/or Community and ALREADY HAVE A PCC (Professional Certified Coach) or MCC (Master Certified Coach)credential from any ICF-accredited program, you might wish to learn this 40-hour program to learn the SUN unique approach and accompanying techniques.
– SUN programs may be 1:1, in small groups, in person, or distance learning.
– Costs vary depending upon Educator, size of group, method of education and location.
LEARNING the UNIQUE SUN METHODOLOGY — 40 hrs over 8-10 months
- Use for continuing education (re-credentialing). We give a SUN certificate upon completion that you can use to describe the program to ICF for coaching credit.
- Add the unique SUN methodology to your coaching portfolio
- Receive 10 hours Mentor Coaching credit with 3 clients
- Learn your Life Purpose and how to facilitate the process with individuals, couples, business partners, teams, families…
- You may attend the SUN monthly Tele-classes, Global Skills Practices and SUN Education residential 4-5 day Learning Events and receive additional credit