Mission: SUN is a global network of Coaches, Coach Educators, Coach Mentors, and coaching leaders who inspire purposeful being for the evolution of humanity.
Vision: We are Emissaries of Purposeful Being
Core Beliefs: We believe that every person has a purpose and unlimited potential, and by living on purpose we empower potential that accelerates evolution.
Key Values: Purposefulness, Integrity, Service, Connectedness, Discovery and Human Spirit.
We take pride in valuing quality, not quantity so we offer customized, highly individualized quality coaching, coach education and mentoring.
Facts: We are proud that 39% of our graduates have ICF world-wide recognized coaching credentials.
The sun is our metaphor because our work involves bringing forth, enhancing and sharing light and lightness in clients, participants in our educational programs and ourselves.
Award Agency – Rarest of Rare
One reason I chose ICF and SUN because of the ethics, integrity and humanness, essential for the wellness of both coach and client. Margaret Flanagan May, 2022
Our Organization Contact List
Founder, Owner, Director of SUN, Teri-E Belf firstname.lastname@example.org
Director of Education, Ortal Duzly email@example.com
GDPR Coordinator Rodrigo Baccaro, Rodrigo@rodrigobaccaro.com
GDPR Backup Coordinator, Davide Melis firstname.lastname@example.org
SUN LEARNING PHILOSOPHY THAT GUIDES OUR DELIVERY AND PROGRAM MANAGEMENT
- Accept people as they are.
- Focus on the present listen to what is in front of you.
- Every interaction with a prospective client and actual client is an opportunity to be of service
- Maintain positive perspective.
- Continuously ask yourself: what is the learning here? For the other? For me?
- Support people to acknowledge, understand, accept, and value their differences.
- Let people know they are doing the best they can.
- Always create win-win scenarios.
- Keep judgments to yourself.
- When you feel like giving an answer, ask a _______ question.
- Ask yourself, “How do they see it? Feel it? Know it?”
- Every conversational step is progress, purposeful, and has value
Find the value!
- Coaches are formally trained and share common philosophies and values.
- Coaching helps individuals and organizations to develop more rapidly and produce more consistently satisfying results and well-being.
- Clients choose the results to be coached within the landscape of coaching and coaching is tailored to the individual needs of the client.
- Coaching is interactive. The Coach and Client are partners in the process.
- Coaches, for the most part, elicit solutions and strategies from the client by using the inquiry process and making observations.
- Coaches help clients tap into their own answers and build upon their natural strengths and abilities.
- Coaches believe that the client is resourceful, creative and able to obtain the desired results.
- Coaches believe that the client is responsible for doing the work to achieve the results and well-being.
- Coaches maintain a holistic perspective and continually look at how all life areas interrelate.
- The power of coaching comes from the strength of the caring bond between Coach and Client.
- Coaches model the SUN philosophy, values and practices.
- Coaches pro-actively continue their own personal growth and discovery.
- Coaches remember to plurk (play while they work).
In all communications and behaviors you can expect SUN Educators to be committed to and adhere to ethical coaching standards and values of 2 organizations: the International Coaching Federation (ICF) <coachingfederation.org> and ethical coach training standards of the Association of Coach Training Organizations (ACTO) <actoonline.org>.
The SUN Coach Training and Education program has been accredited by the ICF (International Coaching Federation) since 2000 and the entire SUN educational program offerings are in process of re-accreditation to be finalized by end 2022.
ICF Coaching Education Accreditation confers legitimacy and credibility to providers and curriculum and is required for programs that want to be included in the ICF online registry. A rigorous accreditation process signals a commitment to continuous improvement and provides a common language and consistent standards.
ICF Coaching Education Accreditation, the gold standard for coaching education globally, is open to all education and training programs that are educating and equipping coaches professionally, personally, and organizationally to maximize personal and professional potential, and showcases the highest industry standards.